Monday, June 4, 2012

Why, why, why?

Over the past 15 years, I have learned to love the RV lifestyle. Not only am I a Certified RV Technician, and manage the largest RV Service Center in Utah County (Stewart's RV) , I love camping! There is nothing quite like being outdoors,  as long as you can take a trailer or motorhome with you.
The family and freinds we get to know along the way, the funny and scary campfire stories told, and the tricks of the trade you get to share with fellow campers are just a few of the reasons I wanted to start this blog. I wanted a way to share these experiences, as well as some new ideas and technology that may enhance your camping experiences.
I am always looking for ways to improve the RV experience, and have found some awesome ways to make your RV new and improved. From LED Lighting, to Entertainment systems, to new Awnings and Screen Rooms. I will also include some great maintinance tips and ways to conserve energy and keep you going.

2 comments:

  1. Fun Chris! Can't wait for more! My mom owns a trailer and is looking to upgrade. I will have to have her check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is well respected in the RV community. My wife and I are the bendriciary of his expert service, friendly advice and his willingly lending a hand in times of need. We spend almost every weekend's in one of his creations. Thanks Chris for your kindness. Alan and MaryLynne, Mapleton, Utah.

    ReplyDelete